Hammer 'n' Sickle Hammer 'n' Sickle

Much ++

Very well submission indeed. Great Chinese film. Dealt with communism nicely.

As we all know, communism is best -ism!

Very good job, much funny =)

Do You Like Waffles? Do You Like Waffles?

This is Gold!

Golden like the waffles I enjoy!

Your video has become internationally famous, popular among a wide demographic stretching beyond Canada and the United States. Great job on making this a hit.

Fur Hundr3d Th0us4nd Fur Hundr3d Th0us4nd

Congratz

The flash was good, I liked the drawing and the music. Also congratz on getting the 400000th submission. You guys earned it.

Muffin responds:

BOOSH

FlashBack 00 FlashBack 00

Loved it

Astonishing. Simply that!

Imagine all the people.. Imagine all the people..

I liked it...

...until the fucking world blew up. it was very well animated and nicely drawn. but you really didn't need to do that. it would have been perfectly fine had you just ended it with the bombs dropping and then the credits rolling. i hated the ending. please change it@!!!

666shade666 responds:

soz, it stayes like it is

al yor eBaum r blong 2 us al yor eBaum r blong 2 us

good but,

you didn't put my ebaumsworld flash portal in there. =( i r slit mah wrists now. LOL
Really well done. it could not have been done better

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

i agree totally

i think it's okay to shoot the looters who are stealing tv's and stuff but i mean, it's not too bad if you see a few people stealing a carton of food or something.

just thought i'd put that out there.
BTW, that needs more animation than just a picture with a sound clip.

Light Sabers Fight X Light Sabers Fight X

good

this is alot better than most of the lightsaber movies i have seen. it has some nice sounds and saber effects and WAS NOT made by 2 11 year olds who think they're all that. keep up this kind of stuff.

$$$UNOMOMENTEPORFAVOR$$$ $$$UNOMOMENTEPORFAVOR$$$

*cough*de_dust rippoff*cough*

i liked it although it was a rippoff of de_dust. gaddamn i hate campers in cs. they always get me from behind too.
graffics = 8; very good graphics it is evident you spent much time on creating those graphics.
style = 6; lots of people use this style i like it but its over used.
sound = 6; too loud and crackly, what was with the loto machine payout?
violence = 8; lots of violence. i like the blood although it looks too gradiented
interactivity = 0; n/a
humor = 7; very humorous cause it ties in the irony of cs with a flash movie. stupid campers need to burn in hell!!!!1
overall = 7; i liked it. it was a little short but overall a good movie with great animation. look forward to seeing some other of your stuff.
:) you will go far in the flash world

"What If..." Mac Mini Ad "What If..." Mac Mini Ad

Now only one thing left to do...

an ad for p.c. maybe make it a parody or a real ad
that was great, keep it up